DataSource knows that a company is only as good as the people who make it up. We look for employees who take pride in the quality of their work and who will enjoy working as part of our team. As a small company, we offer responsive management as well as opportunities for professional development.
We believe our benefits package is unmatched among IT companies, large or small. That package includes:
- Two robust health insurance options through United Healthcare, both including prescription coverage. DataSource pays up to 100% of employee premiums and up to 50% of spouse and dependent premiums. Additionally, for employees with Health Savings accounts, DataSource makes a monthly contribution to defray annual deductible costs.
- Excellent dental coverage through Companion Life, with orthodontia for children and adults. DataSource pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of spouse and dependent premiums.
- Our 401K plan includes a dollar-for-dollar match of employee contributions up to 7.5% on a per-pay period basis. Eligibility begins after six months of employment, with immediate, 100% vesting.
- We provide a $200,000 Life Insurance Policy and Long-term Disability coverage from employee start dates. DataSource pays 100% of the premiums for Life and Disability policies.
- We offer 3 weeks of annual paid leave and 10 holidays per year.
DataSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For information about job openings at DataSource or to submit a résumé: